I was going through my wardrobe, or lack there of, after the GREAT WARDROBE PURGE of 2016! (I told you guys about that, right? I watched a YOUTUBER purge 90% of her wardrobe and got motivated and DID IT!) Nevermind! Where were we? OH! YES! I was packing and going through my wardrobe at the same time! I am having a splendid time packing for this trip, especially after the “schedule” arrived. I guess I should give you a typical day in Bali on a Yoga retreat.
- 6:41 am Sunrise
- 7:00 – 8:00 am YOGA Class
- 8:30 – 10:00 am Breakfast at your leisure
- 10:00 – 1:00 pm Free Time, Pool, Beach, Day Trips into town (on your own)
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm Lunch
- 2:30 – 5:30 pm Free Time, Pool, Beach
- 5:30 – 6:45 pm YOGA Class
- Free Time
- 8:30 Dinner, Free Time, Sleep, Repeat
NOW, aside from three meals a day, there are a few day trips that were included in the retreat, such as a Snorkeling Tour, a Balinese Water Cleansing Ceremony and a SPA DAY! But, aside from those three “planned” outings, the rest is pretty much, YOGA, EAT & RELAX. Three things I basically wrote the book on!
The Clothing Packing portion of this trip was a cinch!
Welcome to Dee-Dee’s Version of Bali Fashion Week!
- 9 Yoga Pants/Leggings all colors, lengths, brands and materials
- 3 BumBums and 2 Yoga Shorts
- 5 Tank tops, mostly Black but, I threw colors in t0 really spice things up!
- 5 Extra Lightweight Tee Shirts
- 2 pair of Flip Flops
- 1 pair od Strappy FLAT Sandals
- A few pair on undies, I am about 99.9% sure I won’t be wearing them, but… You never know!
- 5 Sports Bras and 2 REAL Bras
- 5 Bathing Suits
- 3 Black Summer Dresses that can be dressed UP or DOWN with accessories (hats, a little jewelry, etc…)
- 1 Sweatshirt
- 2 sleep tees
- Socks and Sneakers (for hiking apparently?) which I am wearing while I travel so they aren’t even going in the bag!
I am going to splurge on a lightweight suitcase I saw at TJMAXX for $ 49.95 which weighs a whopping 3.8 lbs! I have debated over it for 2 weeks so hopefully it is still there tonight!
I am pretty sure that my accessories, toiletries and beads will take up 3/4 of the suitcase! It feels amazing to not have to worry about three outfits a day, heels and all that crap!
Just me, my comfy clothes and nature! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
(PHOTO COLLAGES WILL FOLLOW!)